Latest posts by Sam Amico (see all)
- Amico: Grit returns in first Cavs game (and win) under Bickerstaff - February 22, 2020
- Morris may be headed to Lakers after buyout with Pistons - February 21, 2020
- Cavaliers owner Gilbert makes first public appearance since May - February 21, 2020
CLEVELAND — Random dribbles from the Cavaliers’ 106-86 abysmal showing of a home loss to the lowly New York Knicks on Monday.
1. The only thing the Cavs should take away from this one is Tristan Thompson’s 22 rebounds. Other than that, burn the film.
2. This was the Cavs’ first game at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse after six straight on the road. From the looks of things, they left their talents in Memphis or Chicago.
3. Cavs coach John Beilein had no answers. He did talk about how it’s fairly common for NBA teams to return home from a long trip … then lay an egg. Beilein said he had only heard about it. Now he knows it to be true.