Latest posts by Sam Amico (see all)
- Cavaliers deep in Smith trade talks; Lakers a possibility - June 25, 2019
- Anthony reportedly would be interested in return to Knicks - June 25, 2019
- Warriors’ Thompson could be open to Clippers meeting - June 25, 2019
The Cavaliers will be drafting anywhere from No. 1 to 6 with their lottery pick, as they won the drawing Friday vs. the Phoenix Suns.
They lost the tiebreaker vs. the Portland Trail Blazers before that — so the Cavs will be drafting 26th with their second first-round pick, acquired from the Houston Rockets. The Blazers will be No. 25.
The NBA lottery is May 14. The draft is June 20. The Cavs, Suns and New York Knicks all have equal odds (14 percent) to win the lottery.
The Knicks can draft no lower than fifth and the Suns no lower than seventh.
Odds to win the 2019 NBA Draft lottery, scheduled for May 14. The actual draft is June 20.
- Knicks – 14.0 percent
- Cavaliers – 14.0 percent
- Suns – 14.0 percent
- Bulls – 12.5 percent
- Hawks – 10.5 percent
- Wizards – 9.0 percent
- Pelicans – 7.5 percent
- Mavericks – 6.0 percent*
- Grizzlies – 4.5 percent**
- Timberwolves – 3.0 percent
- Lakers – 2.0 percent
- Celtics – 1.5 percent##
- Heat – 1.0 percent
- Hornets – 0.5 percent
* — pick goes to Hawks if it falls outside of the top five.
** — pick goes to Celtics if it falls outside of the top eight.
## — pick acquired from Kings.