Latest posts by Colton Jones (see all)
- Melo’s reps looking for new home for 10-time All-Star - November 12, 2018
- LeBron: Lakers’ early struggles almost ‘cracked’ him - November 12, 2018
- Bulls’ Markannen expected out another 2-4 weeks - November 12, 2018
Though the Cleveland Cavaliers are in the news seemingly 24-7 these days for one of three reasons:
1. LeBron James and his pending decision on his $35.6 million player option with the Cavaliers for the 2018-19 season.
2. The seemingly endless trade rumors.
3. Their eighth pick in Thursday night’s NBA draft.
Need a break from the pundits and the national talking heads looking for hot takes, Cavs fans?
Two years ago today, your team, led by James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love, ended 52 years of misery for Northeast Ohio by defeating the Golden State Warriors in Game 7 of the NBA Finals, making history while doing so by becoming the first — and still, only — team to overcome a 3-1 deficit in the Finals to win the title.
Nothing more needs to be said, right?
Here’s your task, Cavaliers’ fans — where were you when you watched Game 7, whom were you with while doing so and what emotions did the thrilling victory stir within you?
For the precious few (if anyone, really) who need a refresher: