Latest posts by Sam Amico (see all)
- Cavaliers to name media workroom in McLeod’s honor - September 18, 2019
- Nets players in favor of adding veteran forward Anthony - September 18, 2019
- Wizards guard Thomas out 6-8 weeks after thumb surgery - September 18, 2019
The NBA announced its All-Rookie teams and to no one’s surprise, Luka Doncic of the Dallas Mavericks and Trae Young of the Atlanta Hawks led the way.
As first-teamers, Doncic and Young were the only two unanimously selected, receiving 100 out of a possible 100 votes.
Phoenix Suns center Deandre Ayton, Memphis Grizzlies forward Jaren Jackson Jr. and Sacramento Kings big man Marvin Bagley III joined Doncic and Young on the first team.
Meanwhile, Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Collin Sexton was rewarded for a strong finish with a spot on the second team.
Below are both the first and second teams of the NBA’s All-Rookie list, with vote totals in parentheses. (Players received two points for a first-team vote and one for second.)
- Luka Doncic, Mavericks (200)
- Trae Young, Hawks (200)
- Deandre Ayton, Suns (195)
- Jaren Jackson Jr., Grizzlies (159)
- Marvin Bagley, Kings (156)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Clippers (138)
- Collin Sexton, Cavaliers (132)
- Landry Shamet, Clippers (85)
- Mitchell Robinson, Knicks (77)
- Kevin Huerter, Hawks (45)
Complete voting results can be viewed on the NBA website.