Latest posts by Sam Amico (see all)
- Report: Hornets sending Howard to Nets - June 20, 2018
- AH Radio: For Cavs, possibilities endless on draft night - June 20, 2018
- Cavs bring in Young for pre-draft workout - June 19, 2018
The Milwaukee Bucks have agreed to a jersey advertisement deal with popular motorcycle manufacturer Harley-Davidson, the team announced Thursday.
Per the United Press International, Harley-Davidson’s “iconic orange, white and black logo will appear on the Bucks’ white, green and black jerseys. Harley-Davidson was founded in Milwaukee.”
“Harley evokes as much passion among its riders as the Bucks do for our fans. And with that passion, along with its iconic logo and what it represents, Harley is the coolest brand for our players to sport during games.”
The Bucks are unveiling their new Nike-designed uniforms Thursday at the Harley-Davidson museum.
Here’s more out of Milwaukee:
- The Bucks have officially named Milt Newton their assistant general manager. As the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel explained: “Newton has 13 years of front-office experience, including three seasons as the general manager of the Minnesota Timberwolves from 2013-’16. He replaces Justin Zanik, who left to join the Utah Jazz after Jon Horst was elevated to GM in June.”
- Matt Velazquez has replaced the longtime Bucks beat writer Charles F. Gardner with the Journal Sentinel. The Journal Sentinel is the lone traveling outlet covering the Bucks. Gardner retired at the end of the season. Follow Velazquez on Twitter here.
- The Bucks are said to still be exploring the market for trades centered on center Greg Monroe and/or forward John Henson. So far, they are not close to a deal, sources said.