Latest posts by Sam Amico (see all)
- Sexton, Cavaliers have clearly changed along with coach - February 27, 2020
- Status of Sixers’ Embiid to be determined after shoulder sprain - February 26, 2020
- Cavaliers reserve Exum to miss ‘extended period of time’ - February 26, 2020
Random dribbles following the Cavaliers’ 113-109 road loss to the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday.
1. Your Cleveland Cavaliers have come down with a nasty case of the Third Quarter Blues.
2. It happened against the Los Angeles Lakers on Monday. It happened against the Los Angeles Clippers a night later. Both times, the Cavs stuck around and fared well in the first half. They then ended up getting blown by star-driven teams.
3. The Grizzlies don’t have a LeBron James or Kawhi Leonard, but they have been coming together and playing especially well lately. They too ran past the Cavs in the third quarter. While the Cavs didn’t get blown out this time, it cost them the game.