Android | How to connect to a Wi-Fi network without asking for a password | Internet | 2023 | Nnda | nnni | Deport-play
Forget listening wifi password. Many of us have always required a password to have internet on a cell phone; However, it can be difficult at times, especially if your friend or contact doesn’t know what’s important.
But there is a pattern to everything Android cell phones Those codes will help you connect to the wireless network without needing it. It is very simple and the only requirement is that your cell phone camera should work.
Note that this can be done as long as the Wi-Fi network has a password. The good thing is that you don’t have to ask or repeat the process every time.
How to connect to a Wi-Fi network without asking for a password
- The first thing you need to do is enter your cell phone’s camera.
- After telling your friend, go to his cell phone settings.
- At that time ask him to go to internet and networks.
- Then select “Internet”.
- Now press the gear icon and then the options menu will open.
- At that point, ask them to click “Share.”
- The QR code will be enabled. You need to scan it.
- When you’re done, you’ll see that you can connect to that Wi-Fi without asking for a password.
What does the NFC button on your Android phone mean and what is it for?
- If you’re wondering what the “NFC” button is for, pay without contacts.
- This means it can be used in a similar way to Apple Pay, where you need to download an app to use this function, so you can pay without your physical card.
- Although it is only available in a few countries, it is expected to gradually gain a foothold in Latin America.
- On the other hand, you can quickly synchronize some devices in your home by sliding your terminal over gadgets with NFC.
- Likewise, NFC can help you locate items that you may not be able to find at home and have a tag.
- Even ID and passport can be carried on the NFC app. However, it is disabled in many countries, just like the vaccination card.
What is the “eye rest” button on your Android phone for?
- Visual rest, as its name suggests, helps to avoid any kind of eye fatigue.
- If you press the icon, the yellow filter will automatically appear on your mobile screen.
- This means that certain pixels will no longer be displayed, both white, which can affect your vision.
- Instead, you can read and check all you want without getting bored.
- Of course, it’s best to rest the cell phone for hours on end or away from it to avoid damage.
How to Hide the Word “Typing” from WhatsApp
- First, check that WhatsApp has no pending updates on Android Google Play Store or Apple App Store.