Android | Trick to say the name of the person calling you on your mobile | Applications | Smartphones | Google Phone | நடைவழி | Cell Phones | Calls | Contacts | Nnda | nnni | Information
Android The operating system for mobile devices, developed by technology company Google, has a large number of functions within its configuration, one of which allows you to adjust phone calls so that your own smartphone speaks the name of the contact you are trying to contact. Want to know how to add this option to your list? Cell phone? Here we will explain it in detail. Take note.
It is very common to forget your cell phone in the bedroom, living room, bathroom, etc. An important call, especially since spam calls are so prevalent right now, you need to stop and see if you are interested in the contact you want to get in touch with. Because it’s over Android Saying the name of the person or company calling you out loud has a very interesting function.
How to tell the name of the contact you are calling Android
- First, enter “Settings” on your device AndroidYou can see it with a cokewheel or gear icon.
- Now, find and press the “Access” section.
- Here, tap on the “Interaction and Skill” option.
- Go to “Answer / End Call”.
- Finally, turn on the switch labeled “Read the names aloud”.
Done, now every time one of your contacts calls you Android It will automatically pronounce its name, but if strange signs appear, it will not translate as expected, for example: If you have a friend named “J (U) an”, the mobile will say “Joda, brackets, U, brackets, a”. It must be taken into account.
How To Block Spam Calls On Your Android Phone
- Download the app Google Phone.
- If your device has the Android operating system, it may be the default, otherwise you will need to download it.
- Open the app and press the three vertical dots icon located in the upper right corner.
- Click “Settings” here and then “Caller ID and Spam”.
- Finally, enable three options: “View caller ID and spam”, “Filter spam calls” and “Verified calls”.
Ready, this way when someone calls you you will know who you are contacting and a warning will appear as to whether it is a spam int or not.
How to boost your cell phone signal
- According to juliGarciaco’s TikTok channel, the first thing you need to do is enter your iPhone’s keyboard.
- Write * 3370 #
- Do not lose your cell phone signal now.
- At that time, if you had a signal line, now you can see all the bars increase.
- In that case, make the call you need to make and it will no longer be disconnected.
- Also, the same source reveals that if you get an error message, do not worry.
What are IP68 and IP53 on my Android cell phone
- If your cell phone has IP68, it means it is protected from dust and water. What does this mean? Immerse your mobile device in liquid.
- However, due to the high salt content of swimming pools other than swimming pools, your cell phone with IP68 cannot be sunk on the beach. Both components can harm your Android terminal.
- The IP characters indicate “entry security”, while 6 details are “dust-tight” and 8 means “submerged to a depth of 1.5 m”.
- On the other hand, in the case of IP53, it means that it can withstand certain droplets such as rain or aerosols.
- In such a case, you should not submerge it in water as it may be damaged as there are no reinforced spots inside which will create a rapid discharge of fluid. Likewise, this certification does not mean that the Android cell phone is safe in places with dirt or sand.