How to Book Your favorite unit for Florence Residences
Hougang Avenue 2 is home to the brand new Florence Residences condominium. An en bloc sale by Hong Kong-listed developer, Logan Property, led to the land being developed, which was formerly owned by Florence Regency HUDC estate. The company’s headquarters are in China, and it is well known for its real estate development. A world-class masterpiece project, Stirling Residences, first arrived in Singapore in 2017, when Logan Property purchased the land parcel.
Highlights for The Florence Residences
- The Florence Residences offers a 1-bedroom unit from S$678,000 (up to 13 March 2019).
- As a highly sought-after residential project in Singapore, The Florence Residences offers you tremendous value, especially when considering its proximity to a wide array of amenities, transport networks, and schools.
- Public transport is accessible, as it is just a few minutes walks away from Kovan MRT (North-East Line), which is one stop away from Serangoon, five stops away from Paya Lebar, and seven stops away from Dhoby Ghaut.
- Roads with good connections. With nearby PIE and TPE, you have convenient access to the entire island.
- You’ll manage to get to Xinmin Primary and Secondary School, Holy Innocents High School, Montfort Junior and Secondary School, DPS International, and Rosyth School since this area is very sought-after.
- The Serangoon Nex Shopping Centre, Hougang Mall, and Kovan Heartland Shopping Centre provide shopping and amenities.
- Aside from the amenities and clubs that accompany the lifestyle programs, there are 128 premium facilities within the development.
There is no showflat on-site.
Close to the junction of Hougang Avenue 2 and Hougang Avenue 10, the showflat is located along Hougang Avenue 10.
Across from Hougang ActiveSG Stadium lies the entrance to the Florance residences showflat, with a left turn.
Location of the showflat
You can access Hougang Avenue 10 from Hougang Road.
Due to capacity limits, showflat viewings must be scheduled in advance. Additionally, guests will need to use TraceTogether to check in. If a visitor does not meet the requirements, they will not be permitted entry.
About the Development
Developer Logan Property developed the Florence Residences, an affordable 99-year leasehold condominium. The Logan Property Company is a Hong Kong-listed developer. The company has been making forays into the Singapore property market, and it set a record in an auction for a plot at Stirling Road by jointly bidding SGD$1 billion.
Those residences were launched in 2018 under the name Stirling Residences. Logan Property acquired Florence Regency, a former HUDC estate, for $629 million back in October 2017. From SGD1.84 million to SGD1.89 million was received by each owner. The Florence Residences will be built in its place and include 1,410 units spread out across 9 blocks covering 389,239 square feet of land. As of April 1, 216, 72 and 48 1-bedroom units will be available, 264 2-bedroom classic units, 292 2-bedroom deluxe units, and 52 2-bedroom + study units. An early 2019 launch is anticipated for this development.
Hougang Avenue 2 is the location of the Florence Residences. There is a former Serangoon Junior College nearby that has merged with Anderson Junior College in Ang Mo Kio, hence the change of location. There is a Hougang Swimming Complex right across the street. Located close to both Hougang MRT and Kovan MRT stations.
For instance, you’ll need to travel 19 minutes and spend $1.47 in order to reach Orchard MRT Station. There are two options for getting to the North-South Line via Bishan: a change at Serangoon or at Dhoby Ghaut.
North-East Line commuters can get into the city in relatively little time, according to my assessment. The journey to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station takes just 17 minutes and costs $1.39. That means you are already along Singapore’s main shopping belt, Orchard Road except for the tail end.
The Logan Property Holdings Company is a major player in the real estate development industry. Their previous project, Stirling Residences, has well-designed layouts and an extensive range of amenities, despite being a new player in Singapore. The Florence Residences price have a particularly rising, with the various blocks spaced out. There should be a great deal of road noise coming from the units facing Hougang Avenue 2, but only in certain blocks. In addition to the main road, there are several units off of it. Though I do find the buildings to be a little uninspiring, I appreciate the use of the pool as the main focal point and the perpendicular arrangement of the blocks. Those apartments overlooking the lands will have unobstructed views permanently.