How to Hide Your Phone Number on WhatsApp | Game-play
Here’s what you need to start chatting with someone WhatsApp Messenger? Ideally, their phone number, otherwise you won’t be able to contact that user. The above information can only be obtained in two ways: first, they give it to you personally; Second, through group chats where both are participants.
This way of communicating directly with a person will change radically after the arrival of the new function “”.Username”. Now you don’t need to ask, dictate, add numbers or organize long lists of contacts in your mobile device’s phonebook.
See: WhatsApp: What is the arrow icon next to your name for?
To be clear, users will create a unique username on WhatsApp, ie: “@carlos1994″, so it will be easy to search or identify the person you have not added. is rated as You can also hide the phone number, which makes sense because the idea is to prevent people who aren’t added to the group from accessing this data from your profile..
Unknown members of the group will write to you and continue to harass you, knowing your “username”, You can block them and they won’t contact you again because your number is hidden.
This is how you hide your phone number on WhatsApp
- Currently this is a feature that is only available in the beta version of WhatsApp for iOS.
- To get it, download it first TestFlight on the App Store.
- After installing, Open this link to apply for the post In WhatsApp beta for iPhone > you will be referred back to TestFlight.
- Click “Accept” to get the status and WhatsApp beta will start installing on your phone.
- Now, open the app (it’s the same one) > hit the “You” tab > then, tap on your profile photo.
- In this section you will find a new section “whatsapp user”.
- Create a unique alphanumeric user otherwise you won’t be able to save it.
- Ready, we have to wait for WhatsApp to complete or upgrade the functionality so that we can use it as well. Hide cell phone number from your profile.
These are the most common errors in WhatsApp
- Talk to strangers: Never reply to messages from an unknown or unregistered number, even worse if it is not identified in the greeting. Do not add him because he will have access to your profile photo, information, name and description, and also, he may be a thief, extortionist, kidnapper.
- Use modified versions of the app: WhatsApp Plus, GB, Fouad and other hacked programs are not 100% safe. If you download or update from an untrusted site, you risk installing a virus-infected APK that can access your conversations and financial information, thereby stealing your savings at the bank. If Meta detects that you are using a MOD it will ban you temporarily or permanently.
- Do not update: Many people don’t update the app because it is usually too heavy and they are afraid of running out of storage space. We recommend creating a location because updates not only bring new tools, functions or fix bugs and errors, but also update security patches to prevent you from becoming a victim of a cyber attack.
How to stop automatic download of WhatsApp photos?
To manage your preferences, tap Settings > Storage & data. There you can choose when you want WhatsApp to automatically download photos, audio files, videos and documents. Tap each media type and choose Never, Wi-Fi, or Wi-Fi and mobile data.
What are “Exchange Chats” on WhatsApp?
- The first thing you need to know is that you can only use this tool from Android to Android.
- Likewise, in the case of iPhones, you can achieve it.
- You need to connect your new device and old device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- After that, click on “Exchange Chats”.
- This way you don’t have to do any backups to the cloud or Google Drive.
- Instead, all your conversations will move from one phone to another.
How to make WhatsApp Web not disconnected?
In such cases, you need to check that your phone is properly connected to the internet and turned on, it may be Wi-Fi or your internet tester port is blocked, thus limiting the use of WhatsApp. Check that WhatsApp or your cell phone is not in airplane mode.
Did you like this new information? Share it? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and for tips enter the following link Share it In Deborah, that’s all. what are you waiting for