WhatsApp | List of cell phones without app | May 31, 2022 | Applications | Smartphones | Nnda | nnni | Game-game
Do you want to use Share For all sorts of things? Many users use their meta-owned site not only to text, but also to make calls, video calls, and a variety of multimedia content. But the fun will soon be over.
If you do not want to miss it all, then You need to know that next is May 31st Share Closes multiple user accounts with unsupported devices. Which ones? It can affect Android and iPhone terminals. Whom MAG We leave the list to you.
See: WhatsApp: Why does a star appear next to a message
List of cell phones without WhatsApp on May 31st
- Arcos 53 Platinum
- HTC Desire 500
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Trend II
- Samsung Galaxy s3 Mini
- Caterpillar cat B15
- Sony Xperia M
- Vico Five Five
- Vico dark night
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2
- Huawei Ascend G740
- ZTE Grand S Flex
- Lenovo A820
- Huawei Ascend Mate
- ZTE V956 – UMi X2
- Huawei Ascend D2
- Samsung Galaxy Core
- Faea F1
- THL W8
- ZTE Grand X Quad v987
- ZTE Grand Memo
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- LG Lucid2
- LG Optimus F7
- LG Optimus L3 II Dual
- LG Optimus F5
- LG Optimus L5II
- LG Optimus L5 II Dual
- LG Optimus L3II
- LG Optimus L7 II Dual
- LG Optimus L7II
- LG Optimus F6
- LG Enact
- LG Optimus L4 II Dual
- LG Optimus F3
- LG Optimus L4II
- LG Optimus L2II
- LG Optimus F3Q
- Apple iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus
How do I know my cell phone would be without WhatsApp?
- Check if the Google operating system is Android 4.1 or lower.
- As for iPhones, they must have iOS 10, otherwise it will not be compatible.
- To do this, go to Settings, then System and finally Software Update.
- Check what kind of Android you currently have.
Why does a star appear next to my WhatsApp message
- If a star appears anywhere near your WhatsApp message, do not worry.
- The first thing you need to do is press the specified text.
- You will see a status bar in the chat title.
- Click on the star out there and that’s it, the icon will disappear.
- That is, at some point, when you do not realize it, you have bookmarked part of your conversation.
- It will always be done at the top of the chat until you turn it off.
- When opening the WhatsApp application, keep in mind that you can easily mark a message as optional and filter it.
How to remove the “Archived” tab from your WhatsApp chats
- First you need to log in to WhatsApp.
- Then you need to enter “archive”.
- Choose to delete that conversation from the archive or in any case, you will no longer use it, just delete it.
- On the other hand, if the “Archived” tab should be below and above all your conversations, do this.
- Settings, go to Chats and disable “Archive chats”.
- This way, all archived conversations will eventually appear without interrupting the application’s view.
How To Download States From WhatsApp Internet
- After you install the extension, click the puzzle icon (extensions) in the upper right corner of Google Chrome next to your Gmail profile picture.
- Immediately, all your Chrome extensions will be displayed, but “”WA Web Plus for WhatsApp”And press the three vertical dots on the right.
- Now, tap on “Set”.
- As you can see, the green cross icon attached in a circle is activated in the upper right corner, which is the “WA Web Plus” shortcut.
- The next step is to log in normally. whatsapp internet.
- Once your account is connected, click on the extension icon.
How to know the times when a contact saw my states
- Once the Plus version is installed, open the app and enter your phone number Share Officer.
- Posting a status and going to the “Level”> “My Level” tab is one thing.