WhatsApp | See who your partner talks to most | Tantra 2023 | Nnda | nnni | Deport-play
In Share it Now you can independently change the background color of your conversations, as well as your face, animated stickers, funny GIFs and even your “online” avatar.
But not only that, now there is a simple and fast way to find out who your partner chats with the most without the need for any kind of hack or using any hacking apps. Share it.
Remember that this tool should be done only with the agreement of your partner so that there are no misunderstandings.
How to know who your partner chats with most on WhatsApp
- First you need to enter your partner’s WhatsApp.
- There’s no need to cut down on all your conversations.
- Now you only need to enter the settings.
- At that point go to Storage and Data and then Manage Storage.
- Then it will start loading how much space WhatsApp occupies on your cell phone.
- But not only that, you will see a list of contacts that your partner talks about the most.
- You may appear first, so don’t panic.
How to view profile picture of someone who blocked you on WhatsApp
- The first thing you should do is ask someone you trust to put you in a group with the person who blocked you.
- Of course, that friend must know the same connection.
- Once the two join the same group they can’t just chat.
- You can see your message and profile picture as they read it.
- The downside is that you cannot check their last connection time.
- Remember that if the person leaves the group, they will no longer be able to chat.
- So, you won’t be able to see that person’s profile picture on WhatsApp either.
How to Recover Deleted Messages on WhatsApp
This method is useful if you want to recover a message, photo, video, GIF or animated sticker on WhatsApp:
- The first thing you need to know is if you’ve deleted a message Share it Then you backed up your chats and you can’t get it back.
- If not, do the following.
- The first thing to do is to uninstall WhatsApp without taking a backup.
- Download it now from Google Play or iOS Store.
- At that time, register your number again and get a verification code.
- When everything is loaded, you’ll be given the option to download a backup copy of the app.
- This backup is saved before you delete the message.
How to Hide “Archived” Tab in WhatsApp
To delete the “Archived” tab in WhatsApp, it is necessary to perform all these steps:
- If you have an outdated WhatsApp, it is better to get the latest version from Google Play or iOS Store.
- Then go to WhatsApp.
- Now you need to go to the settings of the application.
- Go to chat at that time.
- The “Archive Chats” tab should be disabled.
- With this, the “Archived” tab will no longer be visible on your device’s home screen.
How to write “backwards” on WhatsApp and surprise your friends
- First you need to login to WhatsApp.
- Now you should open any dialog.
- At that point, from any browser, enter the following connection By FlipText.
- Write your message, below, in the second box, where it will appear “upside down”.
- Copy and paste it into the WhatsApp conversation.
- Send it away. Your friend will be amazed.
- If you want to send another text, you need to follow the same steps as above.
How to Remove “Your Verification Code Changed” Message in WhatsApp
- Before entering the place, it is better to update WhatsApp.
- At that point, enter the app and go to Settings and click on Account.
- You need to go to Security, where you will see an active tab that says “Show security notifications on this phone”.
- Just disable the button.
- This way you won’t see a “Security Code Changed” message for a particular person in the future.
- If you want to delete previous ones, you have to delete the entire conversation.