Black Friday 2021: The places with the biggest discounts to make your purchases
Photo: Mark RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images
with the Black Friday Just around the corner, now is the perfect time to plan Where are you going to shop.
Earlier this week, WalletHub Publish a report who discovered it Companies with the best pre-Black Friday deals.
WalletHub Analyze nearly 5,000 Black Friday ads عرض Among the 21 largest retailers in the United States. Among them are Academy Sports + Outdoors, Ace Hardware, Costco, Target, Sam’s Club, Overstock.com, Big Lots, and Amazon, although Amazon did not provide all of the information the website requested to conduct its analysis.
Separate presentations report In nine categories of products They find the retailers who get the best deals within each of them.
Best deals locations:
Based on the WalletHub results, Macy’s dominated in four categories: computers, phones, consumer goods, toys. for this part, Belk got the best discounts on hardware and jewelry and all other product categories.
The analysis found that JCPenny has the best discounts on clothing and accessories, While Office Depot and OfficeMax had the best discounts on furniture.
To see the general list, here we leave you a list results Best places to shop on Black Friday According to a WalletHub study:
- Macy’s average discount: 58.5%
- Average JCPenney discount: 57.6%
- Belk average discount: 56.7%
- Average Kohl’s Discount: 49.3%
- Average Office Depot and OfficeMax Discount: 42.8%
- Lenovo average discount: 40.3%
- Average discount at Nordstrom: 33.2%
- Average Walmart Discount: 31.6%
- Average HP Discount: 31.3%
- Average Discount in Big Lots: 29.2%
You may be interested in: