Latest posts by Sam Amico (see all)
- Amico: Grit returns in first Cavs game (and win) under Bickerstaff - February 22, 2020
- Morris may be headed to Lakers after buyout with Pistons - February 21, 2020
- Cavaliers owner Gilbert makes first public appearance since May - February 21, 2020
Random dribbles following the Cavaliers’ ridiculous 118-116 road loss to the Chicago Bulls on Saturday.
1. Let’s start this way — the Cavs are 12-31 for a reason. It’s not by accident. It’s practically by design.
2. Or how about this — role players generally aren’t real consistent on the road. They typically can’t be relied on night in and night out. The Cavs are an entire team of role players.
3. That’s not an insult. That’s just a fact. Some Cavs know their roles better than others. Some are role players on the rise. Some are role players who have disappointed. But they’re role players. And when that is the case, losses like this can happen.