Gmail | How to make a backup | Emails | Technology | Android | iOS | Apple | Applications | Smartphone | Trick | Training | Nnda | nnni | Information
Gmail It is an email site where most users store a large amount of important documents such as their personal life, study or work; So this time, we’re going to teach you a trick so that you can create a backup copy of your account so that you can keep all the content if the content is deleted or goes into the hands of a third party.
Before starting, it is important to make it clear that the backup is a backup of all the original data and there is no need to download any additional application or program on your mobile or computer as the process is done. Through my account page Google.
How to create a backup copy for Gmail
- If you are going to do it from a smartphone, make sure it is Gmail There are no pending updates on Android’s Google Play or Apple’s App Store.
- Then go to the website myaccount.google.com
- If you have registered your account, it will be opened automatically, otherwise, sign in.
- Tap the ‘Data and Privacy’ tab on the left.
- Scroll down until you reach the ‘Data about the apps and services you use’ section.
- Here you will find the ‘Download or delete your data’ section and within that press the ‘Download your data’ option.
- A list will appear with different Google applications, except Delete all Gmail.
- At the end you need to click on the ‘Next Step’ button.
- Select Backup distribution system: Gmail, Drive, Dropbox, One Drive or Box
- Determine export frequency: ‘Export once’ or ‘Export once every two months’. It also selects the file type and size.
- Finally, tap the blue ‘Create Export’ button.
Ready, you will receive a link to download the backup file on the site of your choice, which includes: Contents of emails, links, changes made, titles, tags and IMAP keywords. This download process can take hours or even days depending on the amount of information you have.
How To Change Your Gmail Password
- The first step is to enter myaccount.google.com With computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
- Then, press the ‘Security’ tab and place it next to the badlock icon on the left.
- Now, go to the ‘Sign in to Google’ section and select the ‘Password’ option.
- Write down a password that is at least 8 digits long, which is hard to crack, but easy to remember. We recommend writing it down on a piece of paper.
- You will be asked to type again to confirm that the password is correct.
- Finally, click ‘Change Password’.
Done, your account Gmail It will automatically close on all open devices, why? You need to provide extra security so that nothing can be done by the suspects who have entered. The next thing you need to do is sign in with a new password.
Problems with Gmail? If the operating system is running slowly or not loading properly, click Here And follow all the steps to solve the problem. If these solutions do not work, consult G Suite Status Dashboard See if there are any known issues with Gmail.