Health Minister: An upward trend in Covid-19 cases is generating alarm
Minister of Health Hernando CefalosNote that in the past three weeks There is an upward trend in cases COVID-19Which raises some concern, which is why he called on citizens to take care of themselves and get vaccinated.
“There is a slight to moderate increase depending on the provinces and regions of coronavirus cases. It is not considered a volume of a third wave, But it generates the alarm about health issues. We take all the expectations that we canHe said on the political agenda program on N channel.
He noted that before that, it was Ministry of Health Epidemiological fences will be born, swept up in mass vaccination and molecular testing.
“It is a trend (ascending) located in these counties. Suddenly it goes down and then rises again, but with an upward trend. In some services we have a 30% increase in the number of cases. This generates an alarm for us. It’s been nearly three weeks and we’ve been living with these bouts of excess“he added.
He explained that this rise is due to the delta variant, which is 8 or 9 times more contagious than its predecessors, so the increase in cases was expected.
In addition, he noted that the majority of patients who come to intensive care are very old and have some type of comorbidity or Patients who have not been vaccinated.
Compulsory vaccination card
Hernando Cefalos He also stressed the importance of vaccination to face the third wave since then, despite the progress of this process very quickly, There is a good percentage who are not yet getting all of their full doses.
“We have noticed that in the past two weeks, there are sectors that are not preparing for vaccination and this is worrying“, She said.
In view of the advent of the end-of-year holiday, which may result in a greater number of infections due to the increased influx of people in the streets, the Minister of Health indicated that there is a rule that states that from 15 December “A person who does not have both doses cannot enter an enclosed public place“
He considered that this rule could not be called into question, because COVID-19 has claimed thousands of lives in Peru.
“On this topic I think we should all join forces. AndThis is not enough to debate whether they “restrict my freedom” In a society that a few months ago witnessed more than 100,000 deaths (…). We should not doubt the need for vaccination“, she expressed
He pointed out that the government does not tell citizens that they should be vaccinated because it is their right, but said that what these people do not have the right to is “sitting next to the person who is being vaccinated, who should take care of him.” himself and does not want to be caught.” In addition, he noted that by not vaccinating them, when they get sick, they can take a hospital bed from other people who also need this care.
From December 15, all people must be vaccinated and present their vaccination card to enter closed environments, such as supermarkets and malls. Thus, all Peruvians must issue this document by default or carry it with them physically.
But what happens if my vaccines are not registered in the Ministry of Health portal (Mensa)? Or what if only my first dose and not the second is shown? Here in 6 steps we explain how to register your vaccinations yourself.
1. Enter the page https://gis.minsa.gob.pe/CarneVacunacion/. There you must put your date of birth, identity and the date of issuance of your identity document. The portal can be accessed from a computer, mobile phone or any other device connected to the Internet.
2. Upon entering, you will get a history of all your regulated vaccinations. If you don’t see it in the system or if you see only one of your recorded doses (even though you’ve received both vaccines), click “Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Request”.
3. This will show you another sale where you must fill in all the required information. Remember: all fields are required. After that, you will have to scan a file physical vaccination card And upload it in the “file upload” option. Proceed to select “Register” and then “Accept”.
4. If you see that neither your first nor second dose is recorded, do not put the “All” option in the “Dose” box.. Just record the second dose, because the actual card image I attached will update the information for both spaces.
Remember: the system allows you to register only one application per person.
5. After recording the dose, a floating message will appear with the order number. Click on “OK”.
6. At the first moment, the request will appear as “pending”; But in five days or more, your vaccine will be updated.