How to send messages without internet on WhatsApp: Latest Version | Game-play
Not only has WhatsApp improved its connectivity to prevent calls from having bad sound, it also has video calling. The latter allows you to see your friend in real-time. Although both features are completely free, the Meta app continues to add features that few users actually know about.
One of them is choice Share it This allows you to send messages without depending on your internet or your data set. It is very easy to use, but it is necessary to know the code located on the chip of your smartphone's NanoSIM or eSIM. So here we provide all the data to achieve it.
See: WhatsApp: What does the “i” symbol mean in your chats?
Of course, there is no need to install any third-party app, instead, everything is done from the same meta app.
How to use WhatsApp without internet
- First you need to enter fully updated WhatsApp.
- You can get the latest version from here Google Play One iOS Store.
- Next, enter the application and go to Settings or Configuration section.
- You will see various functions and you need to click on “Storage and Data”.
- Now look for “Proxy” option and then “Set Proxy”.
- At that time you need to search in your favorite browser to find out which is the proxy for your smartphone.
- You can use This web page Need more accuracy.
- After creating your proxy address, now you need to copy and paste it into “Configure”.
- When you click “Save”, your device will automatically receive data via satellite so you can send WhatsApp messages without the need for the Internet.
- This can be very useful, especially when you are in an area where the signal is failing and texts are not coming through for whatever reason.
How to know if your WhatsApp backup is free or not?
- The first thing you need to do is go to WhatsApp settings.
- Then go to chat.
- Go back to backup at that point.
- You will see how long your backup will take.
- Google Drive allows only 15 GB for your WhatsApp backup absolutely free.
- If you go over the full weight, you'll start charging for the subscription if you want.
- If a file named WhatsApp appears, you can check your Google Drive folder.
- You can also see how much space you have left at this time.
- It is best to backup WhatsApp without adding photos or videos.
Did you like this new information? Share it? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of 'secrets', codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and for tips enter the following link Share it In Deborah, that's all. what are you waiting for