The Pachuca metropolitan area will have Area That would integrate important research spaces, emphasizing Omar Fayyad, Governor of the state.
This place will be called Health, Education, Science, Technology and Innovation District, In the area where city of knowledge It will include new adjoining lands between municipalities Pachuca and San Agustin Tlaxiaca.
during a party 50th Anniversary of Technoco de PachucaFayyad Mensis explained that the neighborhood’s space will include important complexes Small business of knowledge, health and technology, Among the confirmed:
- the new Pachuca General Hospital.
- University Hospital, it will be special and five stars
- State Health LaboratoryTo perform bacteriological tests and analyzes
- First Biotechnology Business Incubator & Escalator From Mexico with the participation of UNAM
- Vaccines and Medicines Escalation Laboratory, also with the participation of UNAM
- vaccine production lab With the company Birmex
- Vaccine Distribution Center For 8 states of the Republic of Mexico
In addition, the President revealed that it is planned to build two important scientific and technological spaces in the mentioned area:
- Space access lab To produce and launch low-cost Mexican satellites
- UNAM Biotechnology Institute
Public and private institutions are expected to access this space to promote research and knowledge in these areas.