Qatar 2022 qualifiers live broadcast: the latest news on the date of three matches with the Peruvian national team and the matches of the South American qualifiers, the CONMEBOL qualifiers standings
Triple History Qatar 2022 Qualifiers They are just around the corner and the South American teams continue to prepare for this series of matches with the aim of saving as many points as possible. Some difference like Brazil And UruguayAnd human losses were incurred as a result of the measures imposed by the Premier League, while others, such as Venezuela Colombia will also miss due to injury.
The Peruvian team Nor is he unaware of the changes to his initial call-up, as two more players were called up last weekend. Also, one of the original lists of 24 people could be excluded. Find out who’s on this account for the latest news from Qatar 2022 Qualifiers.
He lives: Latest news of Qatar 2022 qualifiers
The severity of Fernando Aristigeta’s injury
Mexican newspaper Puebla reported on Monday that Venezuelan Fernando Aristguieta sustained a fracture of the upper jaw of the face on the left side and in the floor of the left astronomy, where he underwent surgery and will be out for a month.
Bruno Guimaraes celebrates a call with Brazil
The Lyon midfielder, who recently won a gold medal at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, noted that it was always important for him to represent his country.
“For me, it’s always important to be here, especially after winning the Olympic gold. Expectations are very high for me for this call,” he said at a press conference. Video: KPV
How did Peru perform against Uruguay without Suarez or Cavani?
The last match of the Peruvian national team against its Uruguayan counterpart without the presence of the strikers is a friendly match that took place in 2019. At that time, in the National Stadium, the Inca and Charras tied 1-1 with a goal from Christopher Gonzalez. Darwin Nunez. Photo: AFP
Tabarez downplays the victims of Suarez and Cavani
Uruguay coach Oscar Washington Tabarez confirmed, in a press conference before the match against Peru in the triple date, that he does not feel “pessimistic” about the absence of his attackers.
The maestro said: “We have footballers to face the challenges. I don’t know what will happen in the matches, we have been many times without Suarez and Cavani and we were able and knew how to win.” Photo: AUF TV
Ben Brereton will not attend the invitation of the Chilean team
The Blackburn Rovers striker has reported on his social networks that he will not be able to join the Chilean team’s invitation due to restrictions imposed by England. “I’m really disappointed in the position I’m in,” said the 22-year-old, who wished the team luck. Photo: Instagram / Ben Brereton
Venezuela summons Chancellor John
The Brescia defender has been called up to replace the injured Jordan Osorio. Venezuela has so far three victims in this tripartite date. Photo: Twitter / John Chancellor
Uruguay will hold two more training sessions
The Uruguayan national team completed its training on Monday, the first of three sessions before its match against Peru, and coach Oscar Washington Tabarez will hold a press conference from 5:00 pm (Peruvian time). The players will travel to Lima on Wednesday to face Blanqueroga the following day. Photo: Uruguay national team
Uruguay has started training for a match against Peru
The Uruguayan national football team began work on Monday to face Peru in Lima. Fourteen players participated in the training session at Celeste Complex. Photo: Uruguay national team
Pedro Gallez points out the nine points in the triple rendezvous
The Peruvian goalkeeper admitted that despite the losses, Uruguay, Venezuela and Brazil would be strong contenders, but they must face every game with a winning mentality to mitigate the team’s position in the standings.
“We got ready. We’re ready for these three tough dates and have the urge to turn the tables. We have to think about the nine points and go every game,” he stated in an interview with the radio program Fútbol como Pitch. Photo: EFE
Venezuela continues to add players in the triple date
The Venezuelan Football Federation (FVF) reported in its social networks, that striker Eric Ramirez had arrived in the country from Dynamo Kiev. The player previously played a match for his team in this qualifying process. Photo: La Vienuento
How are the qualifiers going?
In the triple history preview, Brazil ranks first in the top with a perfect score as a result of its six victories. Argentino accompanies him, also unbeaten, while in the lower part Bolivia, Venezuela and Peru occupy the last places. Photo: FlashScore
Paraguay calls up a new player
Sebastian Ferreira, of Libertad, has been called up for Alberuga’s matches against Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela. The Jumarillo striker will replace fellow striker Carlos Gonzalez, who was released with an injury to the back of his left thigh. Photo: Albirouja
Brazil is already focused on calling her up
Bruno Guimarães and Lucas Paquetá arrived in Sao Paulo to join the local teams selected by Tite for the qualifying rounds. La Canarinha will start the triple date on the condition of a visit against Chile. Video: KPV
Uruguay welcomes its new players
On Monday, Uruguay will hold its first training session with the aim of facing Peru in Lima next Thursday, September 2, and local league players such as Federico Martinez, Joaquín Péquez and Agustin Alvarez Martinez, who were called up before the loss of Luis Suarez. Edinson Cavani and Sebastian Coates will act for the first time under orders from Oscar Washington Tabarez. Photo: Twitter / Uruguay national team
Doctors from the Peruvian team will evaluate Luis Advincula
Boca Juniors arrived in Lima on Monday and joined the focus of the Peruvian national team in determining the severity of the injury that prevented them from completing their last game for his club. As a precaution against a possible layoff, Gilmar Laura was summoned.
Gianluca Lapadula is already traveling to Lima
On Monday morning, the Benevento striker posted a story on his social networks about his journey from Madrid to the Peruvian capital. Photo: Instagram / Gianluca Lapadula
When will Peru play in the Qatar 2022 qualifiers?
The first match of the Peruvian national team will be on this triple date next Thursday, September 2, against its counterpart from a similar one Uruguay in Lima. After that, they will receive Venezuela and approach Brazil as a visitor.
- Peru vs. Uruguay (September 2)
- Peru vs. Venezuela (September 5)
- Brazil vs. Peru (9 September)
Brazil invited to Qatar 2022 qualifiers
Tite has canceled the invitation of nine players from the Premier League and called up new players from the domestic league and others playing in the European leagues.
- Waverton (palm trees)
- Iverson (Athletic Mineiro)
- Santos (Atletico Paranaense)
- Dani Alves (São Paulo)
- Miranda (Sao Paulo)
- Danilo (Juventus)
- Alex Sandro (Juventus)
- Guilherme Arana (Atlético Mineiro)
- Eder Militao (Real Madrid)
- Lucas Verissimo (Benfica)
- Marquinhos (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Hosimero (Real Madrid)
- Bruno Guimarães (Olympique Lyonnais)
- Lucas Paqueta (Olympique Lyonnais)
- Claudinho (Zenit)
- Everton Ribeiro (Flemish)
- Edinilson (international)
- Gerson (Olympique Marcela)
- Matthews Nunes (Vasco da Gama)
- Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Matthews Cunha (Atletico Madrid)
- Gabriel Barbosa (Flemish)
- Hulk (Athletic Mineiro)
- Malcolm (Zenit)
- Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid).
Argentina national team announcement for Qatar 2022 qualifiers
Unlike the Brazilian team, Lionel Scaloni will be able to count on all the players he called up for this triple history, including those who play in Premier League clubs.
- Franco Armani (River Plate)
- Emiliano Martinez (Aston Villa)
- Jeronimo Rulli (Villarreal)
- Juan Musso (Atalanta)
- Gonzalo Montiel (Seville)
- Nahuel Molina (Udinese)
- Christian Romero (Tottenham)
- Nicolas Otamendi (Benfica)
- Lucas Martinez-Quarta (Fiorentina)
- German Pezzella (Fiorentina)
- Lisandro Martinez (Ajax)
- Marcos Acuña (Seville)
- Nicholas Tagliafico (Ajax)
- Juan Foyth (Villarreal)
- Rodrigo de Paul (Atletico Madrid)
- Leandro Paredes (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Young Lo Celso (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Exquiel Palacios (Bayern Leverkusen)
- Guido Rodriguez (Betis)
- Nicholas Dominguez (Bologna)
- Emiliano Bondia (Aston Villa)
- Alejandro Gomez (Seville)
- Lionel Messi (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Lautaro Martinez (Inter)
- Nicholas Gonzalez (Fiorentina)
- Angel Correa (Atletico Madrid)
- Angel Di Maria (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Joaquin Correa (Lazio)
- Julian Alvarez (River Plate)
- Paulo Dybala (Juventus).
Colombia invited to Qatar 2022 qualifiers
- David Ospina (Naples)
- Alvaro Montero (Tolima Sports)
- Camilo Vargas (Atlas)
- Andrés Roman (Millionaires)
- Carlos Cuesta (Genk)
- Daniel Muñoz (Jenk)
- Davinson Sanchez (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Oscar Murillo (Pachuca)
- Stephen Medina (Pachuca)
- William Tesillo (Lyon)
- Deeron Mosquera (Santa Fe)
- Jairo Moreno (Pachuca)
- Alex Mejia (Santa Fe)
- Andres Andrade (Atletico Nacional)
- Baldomero Perlaza (Atlético Nacional)
- Juan Fernando Quintero (Shenzhen)
- Gustavo Cuellar (Al Hilal)
- Juan Cuadrado (Juventus)
- Mateus Uribe (Porto)
- Wilmar Barrios (Zenit)
- Yerson Candelo (Atletico Nacional)
- Radamel Falcao Garcia (Galatasaray)
- Luis Diaz (Porto)
- Louis Sinistra (Fyenoord)
- Miguel Borja (union)
- Rafael Santos Puri (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- Roger Martinez (USA).
Qatar 2022 Qualifiers in South America
All matches will be played on the first day of the triple rematch on Thursday, September 2nd. According to the schedule in Peru, Bolivia and Colombia will be measured at the opening crossing and the back duels will be between Peru vs. Uruguay and Chile vs. Brazil, at one time.
- Bolivia vs. Colombia (3:00 pm Peruvian time, La Paz)
- Ecuador vs. Paraguay (4:00 pm Peruvian time, Quito)
- Venezuela vs. Argentina (7:00 pm Peruvian time, Caracas)
- Peru vs. Uruguay (8:00 pm Peruvian time, Lima)
- Chile vs. Brazil (8:00 pm Peruvian time, Santiago).
The second round of matches, corresponding to date 6, which was supposed to be played in March, will see Brazil play against the super classics. Argentina as a starting duel. In the background, Peru will host Venezuela at the National Stadium.
- Brazil vs. Argentina (2:00 pm Peruvian time, Sao Paulo)
- Ecuador vs. Chile (4.00 pm Peruvian time, Quito)
- Paraguay vs. Colombia (5.00 pm Peruvian time, Asuncion)
- Uruguay vs. Bolivia (5.00 pm Peruvian time, Montevideo)
- Peru vs. Venezuela (8:00 pm Peruvian time, Lima).
To close out the September session, Columbia vs. Chile and Paraguay vs. Venezuela will start simultaneously on the tenth date. Brazil, at home against Peru, will be the last match in the FIFA window of the qualifying rounds.
- Uruguay vs. Ecuador (5.30 pm Peruvian time, Montevideo).
- Paraguay vs. Venezuela (5.30 pm Peruvian time, Asuncion)
- Colombia vs. Chile (6.00 pm Peruvian time, Barranquilla)
- Argentina vs. Bolivia (6.30 pm Peruvian time, Buenos Aires)
- Brazil vs. Peru (7.30 pm Peruvian time, Recife).
Qatar 2022 qualifiers standings schedule
I played six dates Qatar 2022 QualifiersBrazil is a comfortable leader with an excellent result, followed by Argentina, who are also undefeated. Peru occupies the last square with only four units.