The municipality offers a new free training «Municipality of Cordoba
- Intended for youth and adults, ages 16 and over.
- Registrations are free and in limited places open until full capacity is reached.
- The face-to-face theoretical and practical session begins on October 12 at the General Buzz Sports Center.
The Municipality of Cordoba has launched the Initial Training Course for Basketball Coaches with the aim of training persons with a specific profession of service to work as basketball coaches in their sector of influence or other non-federal social areas.
It is for teens and adults aged 16 and over with an approved core course, whether or not associated with the teaching of basketball, with free registration and limited places. To register, enter the following Link.
Through this initiative, the Sports and Recreation Agency of the Municipal Government Secretariat, seeks to promote the training of human resources suitable for sports and recreational activities, in order to provide new and better services in the various sectors of our capital. . Likewise, in order to enhance the activities of the Sports and Leisure Agency, it is correct to establish relations and exchange agreements with public and private organizations and institutions. Accompanying the completion of this training are the Cordoba Basketball Association and the Cordoba Association of Basketball Technicians (ACOTEBA).
Through the training program, classes will take place at the General Paz Sports Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., for seven weeks. It will start on Tuesday 12 October and end on 25 November, in the framework of the confrontation style with theoretical and practical topics.
The activities that will take place in the meetings are as follows:
– Establish training.
– Single method: movements without the ball, changing rhythms, starting and stopping, basic technical aspects of the race, changing direction, jumps in one or two feet.
Dribbling: changes in direction of rhythm and hands.
Traffic: the obligation of the passerby and the recipient.
– Rhythms: one beat and two beat rhythms.
Defense and attack.
– Special organizational statuses by categories.
More information: 433-9105 or via email: [email protected].