Veterans Day 2021: Free donuts and coffee at Krispy Kreme
Is it Veterans Day 2021 and many American companies are celebrating offering free or discounted products to veterans and service members today. One such place is Krispy Kreme. The chain is offering free coffee and cake to eligible customers today.
Veterans Can Get Free Coffee and Krispy Kreme Cake Today
Heavy confirmed with a media relations spokesman for Crispy Cream Veterans and active duty members will receive a small brewed coffee, which can be hot or iced, along with a complimentary donut of your choice. Offer valid only on November 11th.
Customers are not required to make a purchase. There is a limit of one cup of coffee and one cake per customer. Note Krispy Kreme on their website He couldn’t use the deal to get a donut from a grocery or convenience store.
Veterans and military members must present military identification to receive the gift. To receive the offer, customers must enter the store or go by drive. It cannot be redeemed online or via Krispy Kreme Rewards App.
As reported by USA Today, Non-military customers can still collect a free donut glaze for the remainder of the calendar year. Krispy Kreme is offering a free donut to customers who show a valid COVID-19 vaccination card.
Dunkin’ has seasonal cakes on the menu
Krispy Kreme currently offers a series of seasonal cakes. As noted by the company in the file website, Veterans and active duty members are not limited to choosing free donuts. They can have any donut available at a particular store that includes seasonal sweets.
Cakes listed as “For a Limited Time Only” on the Krispy Kreme website include:
• eater: Dipped in chocolate frosting, covered in Chocolate Cream™ and Thanksgiving sprinkles, and garnished like turkey with fondant and Turkish face
• Walnut cake: An original Glazed® donut dipped in a sticky butter tart filling, candied walnuts, and a crumbled pie crust
• Dutch apple pie: Donuts filled with apple pie, dipped in caramel cream, topped with crumbled cinnamon streusel cookies and garnished with a grid of garnish.
• Cranberry orange: Cranberry-stuffed bun, dipped in orange cranberry frosting and finished with frosting drizzle
• Iced Chocolate with Thanksgiving Sprinkles: Original Glazed® Cake dipped in chocolate frosting and covered with Thanksgiving mix
This is the original version of Heavy.com