Woman wins over $200,000 in lottery, but her husband isn’t even excited because he thinks she only won $2,000
Photo: NeydtStock / Shutterstock
A Bay County, Michigan woman couldn’t contain her excitement when she won a $218,305 Club Keno The Jack prize from the state lottery..
The lucky player, who chose to remain anonymous, matched her numbers: 03-12-14-17-37-45-66-78, with eight of the 20 numbers being tied by Keno Club in a 2110534 tie.
He purchased his winning ticket at the Village Mini Mart, located at 1100 South Euclid Avenue in Bay City.
“I bought a Club Keno The Jack ticket when I was in the store and then saw the drawings online when I got home. When I saw that I won The Jack, I immediately texted my husband and told him how much I wonThe 61-year-old said.
“A few minutes later, I called him and was screaming happily when he answered. He asked me why I was so excited to win $2180 when I had won a prize of that amount before. I told him to read the amount in my letter again and that’s when he realized how much he had already earned. We were so excited! “
The lucky player visited the lottery headquarters to claim her prize. He plans to share his earnings with his family and then save the rest.
You may also like:
– Two North Carolina People Won Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars in the Lottery Each, But Neither Raised Their Money
– A Maryland man used a friend’s house numbers to play the lottery and gave him a share of the prize when he won $325,000
– North Carolina man finds a penny on the floor, uses it to play a scratch lottery and wins $100,000
– Someone won $175,000 in the Florida lottery, but it will expire on Saturday if it isn’t cashed sooner
– The woman won over $550,000 in the lottery and didn’t tell her husband for eight years because he’s too wasteful
– The Florida Store will receive a commission of $30,000 for the sale of a winning lottery ticket