Wordle 313 Apr 28 Hints: Struggling with Wordle today? THREE CLUES TO HELP FIND AN ANSWER | Games | entertainment
The weekend is approaching, and Wordle is back with another diabolical puzzle. The Wordle daily for April 28 is tough, and it’s almost certain to end a string or two of winning streaks. If you’re struggling with Wordle today, don’t worry, Express Online is here to help you, with three spoiler-free tips to help you solve Wordle 313. Just head to the bottom of the page for those important clues. Good luck and God bless you!
Ideal for when you have five or ten minutes of time, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five-letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter box turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, then the letter you guessed is in the word, and not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, then the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, displaying the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three guides specific to Wordle 313 on April 28th…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 313 Tips and Guides on April 28th…
1. Wordle 313 starts with one of the characters I usually suggest avoiding (above).
2. Wordle 313 contains only one vowel.
3. Don’t Be a Lemon, You Got This!