Google Chrome | How do you know when you last visited a website | Trick | Training | Google | Applications | Smartphone | Technology | Viral | Nnda | nnni | Information
You usually visit multiple pages a day while browsing Google Chrome, The most widely used search engine in the world, however, do you remember when you last visited a particular website? Here we will teach you a trick to find out.
It is important to note that this trick only works on mobile phones with the Android operating system, and does not require relying on other sites or downloading an app from Google Play. Google Chrome You have your own tool that provides you with this data in detail.
How to know when you last visited a website
This is a function called ‘Last Visit’, which is an option to let you know how long ago you entered. Google Chrome To a specific website. In this case, we’re going to use YouTube as an example, not an application, but a web page with a URL or link.
- First, make sure Google Chrome There are no pending updates in the Goolge Play Store.
- Then, open the browser from your Android mobile and enter the following in the search bar: www.youtube.com
- When the page loads, click the lock icon in the upper left corner.
- Finally, several options will be displayed, but one is ‘Last Visit’, press it and you will finally get the exact date you left that page.
What to do if Google Chrome pages are not loaded on the computer
- As always, the first step is to check if you have an internet connection. How else are pages loaded? Enters other browsers, such as Microsoft Edge or Opera.
- It tries to turn off the internet for 10 seconds and then turn it on.
- Clear cache and cookies. Enter the ‘Settings’ of the browser by clicking on the three dots in the upper right.
- Then scroll down to ‘Privacy and Security’. Select the ‘Clear browsing data’ option here.
- Finally, in the ‘Basic’ section, click on ‘Clear Data’.
After clearing the cache Google Chrome The following will happen: Some configuration settings of the sites will be removed, which means that the browser does not recommend pages, and for this to happen again you will need to visit the website again. Also, passwords you have stored on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Gmail, etc. will be automatically deleted.
Do you have a problem Google Chrome? If the browser crashes, crashes or the webpage does not open, you will receive the following messages: “Proxy error in Google Chrome” or “This webpage is not available”, click. Here For solutions and suggestions to help solve this problem.