Real Estate Video Marketing Guide 2022
Are you a real estate entrepreneur thinking about getting into video content creation to boost your brand? Even if you do not possess extensive experience with video editing tools, this guide will be of great help to you. Here, we are going to cover how you can create compelling real estate videos using video marketing tools.
A high-quality real estate video is an invaluable resource for buyers and sellers as it demonstrates the property in detail compared to a photo or a blog. As a marketer, you can benefit greatly from video marketing strategy as videos have become a pretty popular format online.
Nowadays, a static image is not enough for selling properties. It is crucial for a real estate marketeer to create high-quality videos with good quality content that can help grab user attention across a wide audience.
Why use video marketing in the real estate business?
Video based content is a boon for the real estate industry as it adds another layer to one’s online presence and allows potential customers to gauge the company’s capabilities.
1. Create videos to flaunt your property- Videos work like a permanent house for the property you are trying to sell. The first thing you need to do is decorate the sample flat or the property you are selling. For example, do the décor and the lighting and make the space look warm and inviting; once all this is done, start making the video to ensure a powerful impact on your audience and allure more viewers. Furthermore, it gives a sense of satisfaction to the clients that they have taken a complete tour of the property.
2. Search Engines- Search engines like Google or Yahoo count on content optimization to find and showcase it appropriately as per its ranking, which can be a significant part to reach your potential customers. Creating videos for your agency and appearing on the top in the search results can help you grab extra opportunities.
3. Use a video marketing tool- If you plan to make real estate videos yourself, you should always opt for an online video editor as it lets you make professional-looking videos within minutes. You can either use your own footage or choose stock footage; once you add text and other things to customize it. There are various free and paid tools in the market; you can choose the one as per your budget, features you require and ease of use. According to a 2021 video marketing survey, 85% of people want to see more videos of brands as compared to just reading text.
4. Create a Real Estate video script- You can create a video quickly and get the best results if you plan the video script in advance. Thus, creating a video script beforehand renders you with a video framework and direction. As per HubSpot, this is how you should plan your video.
- Start with a brief.
- Use your brief to write an outline.
- Introduce yourself and/or the topic at the beginning of your script.
- Start writing your script, section by section.
- Support any B-roll with the proper callouts in your main narrative.
- Be concise.
- Do a verbal run-through off-camera.
Following these steps will save you from the hustle you might encounter while creating the video. If you have all the things arranged in advance, all you need is to put them together and upload them. You may also like to read about Home Improvement Services here.
5. Start conversations with your clients directly- The best part about videos is that they enhance understanding and bridge the communication gap by delivering pertinent information to your target audience. Video offers a personal touch for the viewers while they survey your property, which could be further used as an advantage. You can also create videos featuring yourself in front of the camera and, talk about the property, answer the viewer’s questions, benefit buyers can avail of from the purchase, etc.
Doing these out-of-the-box things for your customers will positively impact the buyers and help create a personal connection. To get an improved response and generate more leads, you should begin by answering the most common questions buyers ask, such as property price, size, directions, number of bedrooms, etc. When you already answer most of the questions running in their mind, they will feel satisfied, enticing them to take the next step.
6. Create shorter videos- It has been observed that people do not watch long videos until they are too intriguing. Even if they do, they skip it and move to the next one within the first 3 seconds as viewers might feel watching the entire video will fetch their ample time. Therefore, one should ensure while you make real estate videos must be short and add a fun element, not a big-time commitment.
It has been observed that people usually watch videos that range from 1 to 2 minutes, therefore aim for this duration window while making a video. Your video should be short and crisp; ensure that you engage well with your customer in the initial few seconds by talking more about the property benefits, and in the end, you can include a CTA if you want. If you are uncomfortable facing the camera and conveying the message, you can create a PPT or include your voice and place your image in the video.
7. Include testimonials- One of the most prominent challenging elements is trust in the real estate industry. The reason behind it is that buying a property is not a cup of tea. In addition, it will also be a lifetime decision whose decision impacts everyone in your family, especially if it is a residential property or your abode. Therefore, an excellent way for creating trust is by letting others do the talking on your behalf.
Here, ‘others’ mean happy owners of your property, as these people have already gone through this process and are living in the property, so they will be able to share their experience in a better way. Reach out to those happy clients and ask them if they are acceptable to film a testimonial video describing their positive experience with your real estate agency.
This real estate video marketing guide can be used in 2022 to reach the target audience, get more conversions, and boost sales. Make eye-catchy videos to grab more attention and response from the target audience and share your experiences in the comments.