The Major League Soccer The list of invitees for the All-Star Game 2022 has been announced, and it has a presence Carlos Vela and Javier “Chicharito” Hernandez.
After missing the 2021 edition due to injuriesLAFC and the LA Galaxy Gunners are shaping up to face the Liga MX representative for the first time in what will be a rematch of the commercially represented victory.
In addition Candle and ChicharitoMexico will have a third representative in Julian Araujo, who was recently considered for the national team by Gerardo Martino.
Other acquaintances as needed Raul Ruidias and Paul ArreolaAs they went through Liga MX.
meeting August 10th at Allianz Field in MinnesotaOn dates like last year, there will be no stoppage of activity in both competitions.
Those invited to the competition
- Andre Blake Philadelphia Union
- Sean Johnson New York City F.C.
- Dane St. Clair Minnesota United FC
- Julian Araujo LA Galaxy
- Alexander Collins New York City F.C.
- Aaron Long New York Red Bulls
- Kamal Miller CF Montreal
- Diego Palacios LAFC
- Guy Wagner Philadelphia Union
- DeAndre Yedlin Inter Miami CF
- Walker Zimmerman Nashville SC
- Sebastian Triassi Austin F.C.
- Charles Gill New England Revolution
- Honey Mukhtar Nashville SC
- Darlington Knockbey Columbus crew
- Ily Sanchez LAFC
- Emanuel Reynoso Minnesota United F.C.
- Luciano Acosta FC Cincinnati
- Valentin Castellanos New York City
- Jesus Ferreira FC Dallas
- Taxiarchis Fountas DC United
- Javier Hernandez LA Galaxy
- Sounders at Jordan Morrissey
- Raul Ruidiaz Seattle Sounders
- Carlos Vela LAFC
- Paul Arreola FC Dallas