Wordle 377 Jul 1 Daily Tips – Can’t solve your daily Wordle? THREE CLUES TO HELP ANSWER | Games | entertainment
If you’ve been keeping up with daily Wordle puzzles this week, you’re probably craving for more of a challenge. Wordle 377 rewards the modern trend of simple puzzles, providing old-fashioned fans with a bit more solidity to crack. Fortunately, this is where Express Online comes in. We’ve put together a bunch of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you discover Wordle 377’s July 1st answer. good luck!
Perfect when you have a few minutes, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five-letter word in just six attempts.
Fortunately, there are ways to reduce it and actually solve the puzzle very quickly. It’s all about paying close attention to the color of the tiles after every guess.
If the letter box turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, then the letter you guessed is in the word, and not in the correct position. If the color of the tiles turns green, then this means that the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, and displays the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some helpful Wordle tips, followed by a selection of spoiler-free clues for Wordle 377 on July 1…
General tips and advice about Wordle…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 377 Hints and Guides for July 1st…
1. Wordle 377 begins with the letter P.
2. Wordle 377 contains only two vowels.
3. A horse, bean and for North American players, a car.