Wordle 409 Aug 2 Hints – Struggling with Wordle today? THREE CLUES TO HELP ANSWER | Games | entertainment
If Wordle puzzles continue like this, August will be one of the toughest months yet. After a very difficult teaser to start the month, Wordle is back with another puzzle on August 2. Thankfully, Express Online is here to help, thanks to its three spoiler-free tips for Wordle 409. Just head to the bottom of the page for the latest collection of Wordle guides, and remember to check back for more tips tomorrow. Good luck and God bless you!
A word game that has taken social media by storm, Wordle tasks players with discovering a five-letter word in just six guesses.
To master the Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter box turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, then the letter you guessed is in the word, not in the correct position. If the color of the tiles turns green, then this means that the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, and displays the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three guides specific to Wordle 409 on August 2nd…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Word 409 Hints and guides for August 2nd…
1. Wordle 409 begins with the letter C.
2. Wordle 409 contains one vowel.
3. A character appears twice.